Workshop applications are still being considered, please email email@example.com for further advice.
• £4K available for 2 day workshops
• Typical workshop sizes aim for between 30-100 attendees (budget dependent).
• Can be held at any location
• Can be industry linked
• Funded workshops include organisational support from Physics of Life (this includes; webpage set up, registration, budget management, meeting support). This is provided to ease pressure for the researchers organising the academic programme.
This is an all-year open call. For any informal advice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• New to PoLNET2.
• £5K available to support sandpit platform, which gathers a small group (generally between 5 and 15 people) to discuss a particular research question which crosses the Physics/Biology boundary and provides basis for a future grant proposal.
• The intensive discussion forum should encourage free thinking to delve into the research problem on the agenda to uncover innovative solutions.
• Can be industry linked.
• Organisational support from Physics of Life is available.
• Following the sandpit, potential 'Pump Priming' awards (£5-£10k) are available from PoLNET2 in support of any grant application resulting from the Sandpit.